Businesses and clusters may request funding for project documentation or an innovative business plan
From 3.7.2017 to 14.7.2017, micro-enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises or clusters can apply for subsidies to prepare their project documentation.
Finance can be obtained by these entities under the Business Support Program in the Moravian-Silesian Region 2017, which focuses on support in 2 areas:
- supporting the preparation and preparation of project documentation (hereinafter referred to as "DT 1") and
- supporting businesses in developing an innovative business plan at their early stage "DT 2").
Applicants may be SMEs and clusters (DT 1) and micro-enterprises (DT 2).
In DT 1, the objective is to support the preparation of project documentation that the company plans to submit as a request for European or Czech resources within:
- Operational Program Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness (Application Program, Knowledge Transfer Partnership Program, Co-operation Program
- the TRIO program of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic,
- programs of the Czech Technology Agency,
- calls for Eureka,
- the challenges of Horizon 2020.
At DT 2, the objective is to encourage promising beginners in their early stages and the entrepreneur can pay for:
- development of an innovative product / process / service prototype incl. Testing, design and certification costs (at least 50% of the grant must be spent on this item),
- marketing costs, marketing strategy, study or analysis,
- costs of consultations, mentoring, coaching exclusively related to project development,
- costs of professional literature and publications,
- costs associated with participation in conferences, exhibitions and competitions related to the acquisition of new contacts or clients in the position of the participant as well as the exhibitor.
Applicants can obtain a grant from the Moravian-Silesian Region budget of up to CZK 250,000 (DT 1) and max. CZK 300,000 (DT 2).
Companies can apply from July 3, 2017 to July 14, 2017.
For more information on program conditions, please visit the website of the Moravian-Silesian Region.