Business and development projects
Materials and media resources
SUPPORT FOR INNOVATION AND BUSINESS
The Regional Development Agency supports the investment environment in the Moravian-Silesian Region via a range of activities promoting innovative thinking among established businesses, start-ups, university students, secondary school students, and researchers.
- We coordinate the implementation of the Regional Innovation Strategy (RIS3) and monitor progress.
- We assist in the planning of Regional grant programmes targeted at businesses, universities, researchers and students. We monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of individual grant programmes.
- We organize international events – including conferences, workshops, meetings, and trips.
- We facilitate knowledge transfer between research institutions and companies.
- We support clusters in the Region, providing consulting services, information, contacts and organizing meetings.
- We organize a range of training activities focusing on the development of innovation potential and business support.
- We map ongoing innovation activities in companies throughout the Moravian-Silesian Region.
- We provide consulting services to businesses focusing on grant programmes.
- We implement projects supporting the development of the innovation environment:
- Smart Accelerator is a project focusing on the development of the innovation environment in the Moravian-Silesian Region. It is based on the Regional Innovation Strategy (RIS3) – a document which identifies the Region’s key areas of potential and maps out specific needs in research, development and innovation processes.
- We organize the compettion Lady Business MSR for women entrepreneurs a women from non-profit organization