We explain to new investors (from the Czech Republic and abroad) why the Moravian-Silesian Region is a great place for investment and business. We also provide a range of aftercare services to companies that are already operating here.
Services for current and potential investors:
- We offer suitable investment locations in the Moravian-Silesian Region to potential investors.
- On request, we prepare bespoke information on the Region’s investment environment, including available investment incentives.
- We map the activities and needs of companies throughout the Moravian-Silesian Region, and we carry out expert analyses.
- We support entrepreneurship in the Region, and we offer support to skilled self-employed businesspeople.
- We produce expert studies analyzing potential site use and development options.
- We maintain a range of constantly updated databases (industrial zones, development sites, brownfields, development projects and office premises)
- We seek out appropriate funding instruments to support investment plans (subsidy programmes, JESSICA loans etc.).
- We present the Region at a range of exhibitions and other events in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- We organize conferences and seminars for the business sector and municipalities.
- We provide expert assistance to municipalities implementing Smart City concepts.
- We contribute to the creation of regional and national-level strategic documents.
The International Engineering Fair
The Staříč coal mine
Support the regeneration and revitalization of brownfields
- We are involved in projects focusing on brownfield regeneration (the LUMAT project).
- We help owners of brownfields to find optimum solutions for revitalization (including funding options).
- We offer available brownfields to potential investors.
- We organize visits to brownfield sites for potential investors.
- We map the current brownfields situation in the Moravian-Silesian Region and maintain a complete regional database of brownfield sites.
- We maintain the brownfields website brf.msk.cz and we promote the Region’s brownfields on Facebook.
For more information, please contact:
Ing. Patrik Hronek
Head of the Investment Section
+420 602 712 225